The IT Pro’s Guide to User-Friendly Meeting Rooms
Want Productive Meetings and Fewer User Issues? Keep It Simple.
There’s no shortage of equipment options for huddle spaces and meeting rooms. But what’s the smart investment that will deliver the best user experience and minimize support tickets? Find the answers in the IT Pro’s Guide to User-Friendly Meeting Rooms, presented by PSNI and Biamp.
This guide takes on:
· The technology deficit between how small meeting rooms are equipped and how they need to be
· Collaboration capabilities users consider most important to working effectively
· Essential hardware components that enable collaboration
· Selection criteria for cameras and mics that deliver the necessary quality to take desktop collaboration to the meeting room
· How to bring the room together and keep it simple for every level of user