Body Temperature Screening Systems
Taking body temperatures allows for effective screening of patients with fever and makes sure the area is free of infection.
To ensure that individuals entering a location are not running a high temperature, thermographic cameras with infrared temperature sensors designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures add an extra layer of protection at office buildings, schools, shopping malls, banks, construction sites, airports and other public places.
The system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures. The highly accurate sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.5 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
Why a temperature sensor?
- Provides the ﬁrst layer of screening protection
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
Traditional Thermometer Disadvantages
- Manual inspection with manpower consumption
- Slow pass at the entrance and exit
- Easy to cause stagnation and cross infection
UNV Heat-Tracker Series Advantages
- Secure, non-contact temperature measurement
- Efficient, quick progress with mask wearing detection
- Convenient, easy-to-deploy solution
Customized Screening Solutions
THERMOGRAPHIC FEVER SCREENING SYSTEM
- High accuracy with blackbody, only ±0.3°C deviation.
- Easy installation and simple configuration.
- Support AI face detection, multiple targets screening at the same time.
TEMPERATE MEASUREMENT FACE RECOGNITION
- Safety, no direct contact with the target.
- Small size with high reliability.
- Accurate measurement and support dynamic & static signals detection.
- High efficiency, support 20-30 people/min.
HUMAN BODY TEMPERATE MEASUREMENT GATE
- 8cm, Non-contact body temperature measurement.
- High efficiency for 15-20 people pass per minute.
- Real-time alarm.
- Metal detection for 18 area.
- Temperature measurement for both children and adult.